REGIONAL PASS (Bernese Oberland)
Offer Free unlimited Travel for Adults and Children (Both require a pass) by Many means of transport - Train, Bus, Lake steamers (On Lake Thun and Lake Brienz), and many mountain Trains. Cog railways, Gondolas Cable cars, Chair lifts and Funiculars.
Valid for 4, 6, 8 or 10 consecutive days on regional routes Regional Pass (Map).
50% Discount on trips to the Jungfraujoch, the Schilthorn, Glacier 3000 and the Titlis along with other areas covered on the Regional Pass (Map).
GUIDE to the REGIONAL PASS :- Get the best from one of the BEST Regional travel tickets for your visit the Bernese Oberland.
- Are you staying in the Bernese Oberland for 4 - 6 - 8 -10 or more days?
- Firstly yes it can appear quite expensive to buy BUT -- it covers
- It covers Trains, Cable cars, Gondolas, Chair lifts, Mountain railways and the lake steamers - Before you purchase a travel reduction ticket. DOES YOURS COVER ALL THESE?
- Required for Adults and Children (Special rate) Junior Card and Family card not valid with Regional Pass (New for 2017)
PLUS REDUCTIONS into popular places, eg, Thun Castle, Oberhofen Castle, St Beatus Caves, Beatenberg - Niederhorn cable car, Spiez Castle, The Lake Steamers, Frutigen Tropical House, Gemmibahen (Worlds steepest Funicular), Blausee (Blue Lake Trout farm), First Flier, Grindelwald Trottibikes, Pfingsteg Rodelbahn, Brienz Boat hire, Ballenberg Freilichtmuseum Ballenberg,areschlucht Gorge, Hergiswill Glass works and more.
- It is your holiday and you wish to visit the Bernese Oberland region? Then you need a ticket that flexes for you, not only in the local valleys but whole the area.
- Choosing wisely --- The EXPENSIVE TRIPS in to the mountains that can be FREE with the Region Pass. Take a look below at our suggestions or ask us and we will point you in the right direction.
All trips depart FROM Interlaken unless specified
Guide To Bernese Oberland Regional Pass
Great days out with the Regional pass -
1. Jungfraujoch (catch the 635am from Interlaken) “GOOD MORNING” ticket currently the best value,travel Free to Kline Scheidegg (The “GOOD MORNING” you need to depart off top by 1200 noon the cost increases to the Normal Ticket price).
2. Schilthorn round trip You travel FREE to Muerren and save 50% off the Normal Fares to the top (Schilthorn). PLUS a bus journey to Trummel Back (Entrance fees EXTRA) and you return to Interlaken Free Includes Bus, two different type of Train two different types cable cars and your at 007 Famed peak.
3. Mannleichen (One of Europe’s longest Gondolas) round trip is Free.
4. Grindelwald and First (optional extra is to travel over the Grosse Scheidegg Post bust (Save 50% on the cost) A wonderful full day that includes Trains Gondolas, Post bus and / or Lake steamer).
5. Rothorn (From Brienz station) You can travel by train and boat FREE. Includes Train and cog railway & Steamer.
6. Neiderhorn (Beatenbuch), You can travel by Bus and Boat FREE. Includes Bus & steamer and Cable car.
7. Lake Steamer on Lake Thun or Brienz free day out.
8. Bern (Capital of Switzerland) plus a round trip via Lucerne. Includes Bus and Train.
8. Lucerne (Romantic city Switzerland) plus a round trip via Bern. Includes Bus and Train.
Worth knowing Bernese Obeland Regional Pass Benifits
(Example Entrances to great places)
Many of our Guests can do vastly more than the day trip listed in there days out, its in the planning. Do not forget the other PLUS on the Free day travel (on free routes you do not need to buy another ticket so you save valuable holiday time).
Taking the children do not forget the need a Regional pass too.( applies to under 16 (not 16 +) Altogold can Issue these to! You can collect on arrival. Cancel your holiday and we refund in FULL to al those who collect on arrival
FAMILY CARDS/JUNIOR CARD If accompanied by at least one parent (Purchasing reduction travel tickets with the Swiss transport system), children aged 6-15 years inclusive travel free on the Swiss Travel System network. The Family Card is issued free of charge with full fare ticket issued eg Swiss Travel Pass Individual Swiss travel half fare card Swiss Travel Flexi Individual. (Not Valid with Regional Pass or Jungfrau Pass)
For rail timetable information, please visit www.sbb.ch/en/ All prices are subject to changes without notification, due to currency fluctuation. Altogold ltd is an agent for STC whom act an agent for Swiss Federal Railways and are not liable for travel delays, cancellation or loss of personal effects.
Check your availability or book. contact our office.
This Page Information is a Guide only and may change without notice.