How to use the Jungfraubahnen Pass 3-4-5-6 day (Use as Guide only)
Here we try to ensure you get the best from one of the BEST local visiting tickets for your visit the Bernese Oberland and the Jungfraubahnen Pass.
- Are you staying in the Bernese Oberland for up to 6 days?
- Firstly yes it may sound expensive to buy look on ......
- It covers Trains, Cable cars, Gondolas, Chair lifts and Mountain railways.
- You are on a short holiday and wish to visit the area? Then you should concider a reduction ticket .
- Lastly for those flexible 6 days they are ALL free to travel for all 6 days (excludes Jungfraujoch which you will get at a reduced rate from Kleine Scheidegg).
- Do not forget with the guest card you can travel FREE to the station every day (No parking fees)
- YES the Family card and Junior card are still valid for your children too.
All trips depart FROM Interlaken unless specified
Guide to Bernese Oberland Region with Jungfraubahnen Pass
Is Valid for 3-4-5-6 consecutive days from date of issue for unlimited travel on the Jungfrau Railways network: Jungfrau Pass Details
- Interlaken Ost - Lauterbrunnen / Grindelwald (Opening guide All Year)
- Grindelwald - Kleine Scheidegg - Lauterbrunnen (Opening guide All Year)
- Kleine Scheidegg - Eigergletscher (Opening guide All Year)
- Wilderswil - Schynige Platte (Opening guide June )
- Grindelwald - First (Opening guide Early May)
- Interlaken Ost - Harder Kulm (Opening guide Mid April)
- Lauterbrunnen - Grütschalp - Winteregg - Mürren (Opening guide Seasonal)
- Grindelwald - Männlichen ((Opening guide Mid May)
- Grindelwald - Pfingstegg (excluding roller-sledge run)
- Wengen - Männlichen (Opening guide Mid May)
- Grindelwald Bus (Grosse Scheidegg, Bussalp, Waldspitz, Gletscherschlucht, Terrassenweg) (Opening guide All year)
- Railway section Interlaken West - Interlaken Ost (Opening guide All year)
- BLS cruises on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz (Opening guide Mid April to October)
- The Opening dates/guides are just that if these are important to you please check they are open and Running.
Taking the children the if they are under 16 (not 16 +) check out the Family card or "Junior card" valid with most reduction tickets.
If you're here for 7 days and use the travel system (I.e. no car) then its good value. If it’s inclement you can still just hop a train or cable car (as per your selected region) to enjoy the day out all for Free.
For rail timetable information, please visit www.sbb.ch/en/ All prices are subject to changes without notification, due to currency fluctuation. Altogold ltd is an agent for STC whom act an agent for Swiss Federal Railways and are not liable for travel delays, cancellation or loss of personal effects.
Check your availability or book. contact our office.
This Page Information is a Guide only and may change without notice.